We have received the following information from Pearson Vue. Full country specific guidance is available on the Pearson Vue website at:
Latest health & safety requirements at Pearson VUE-owned test centres
At our company-owned test centres, we are following recommendations from the CDC and World Health Organization for preventing the spread of COVID-19 and protecting testing candidates and our staff. We ask candidates to comply with the health and safety guidelines outlined below to keep fellow candidates safe.
Face masks are now required while testing at Pearson VUE-owned test centres. More information
What candidates need to know:
*Medical and healthcare professionals where both the medical/healthcare professional and the patient were wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) are an exception.
Important candidate information:
• You will be asked to acknowledge that you meet the above health requirements and that you will follow health and safety guidelines while testing.
• You must bring and wear your own face mask while you’re at the test centre and throughout your exam. Any surgical or cloth face mask, including a homemade face mask, is acceptable as long as your nose and mouth are fully covered. Candidates without a face mask will be denied testing services. We are unable to provide face masks to candidates.
• Stay > 6 feet (2 Meters) away from other people in the waiting area and during the admissions process.
• We are allowing candidates to wear disposable gloves during testing. Test administrators will inspect the gloves both before and after the exam, and the gloves will be disposed of in front of the proctor upon completion of the test.
• Some regional test centres may require candidates to provide a temperature check upon arrival.
• It is your responsibility to ensure there are no travel restrictions in place for the location where you want to take your test. If you travel to test in another state or country with travel restrictions in place, you may be turned away.
Health and safety measures at Pearson VUE test centres:
• Make hand sanitizer available in the waiting area and prior to entering the testing room
• Increase our cleaning and disinfecting regimens in between all testing appointments
• Provide tissues to candidates upon arrival at the test centre
• Permit candidates to wear disposable gloves if they choose
• Remind candidates to wash their hands or utilize hand sanitizer upon arrival at the test centre
• Enforce social distancing recommendations
For additional country specific measures, please review the individual country information available on the Pearson Vue website. We also encourage our third-party test centres to implement these precautionary measures.