The purpose of this qualification is to provide the learner with the knowledge and understanding required to support those working in residential sales and/or lettings, this may be in a small agency or a large organisation, on the high street or on-line based.
Learners will understand how to use software to create property information as well as carry negotiations. It will enable learners to take a qualification which not only recognises their current skills and knowledge but gives them an opportunity to develop them further.
On successful completion of the qualification learners can apply for:
- The Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA),
- The Association of Residential Letting Agents (Inventories) (ARLA (Inventories),
- The National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA),
- The National Association of Estate Agents (Commercial) (NAEA (Commercial),
- The National Association of Valuers and Auctioneers (NAVA).
- Propertymark is the umbrella organisation representing all and replaces NFoPP
This qualification is only offered by The Able Agent.